Gastronomy and Culture
The Alto Garda area is ideal for those wishing to spend a holiday in Trentino in the company of friends, alone or with their partner because it has a wide range of possibilities to offer for leisure. Arco and the mountains behind it have always been a meeting point for lovers of many sports but not only. In fact, it is possible to satisfy interests such as gastronomy and culture within 10Km from the Camping Zoo. Below is a short guide to local restaurants and our selection of events, while on the official Gardatrentino website you can search the whole calendar.
If you are looking for a cultural destination we recommend the Museum of Natural Sciences MUSE at 35Km or the Galleria Segantini in Arco or the MAG in Riva del Garda, and finally the MART in Rovereto. Look Around is the official guide of Trentino where you can find inspiration for your holidays. In the Alto Garda area you can find restaurants and taverns for all tastes, see the guide below for an exhaustive list.
Recommended by us in Arco:
Recommended for you in Riva del Garda and Tenno:
- Sud – Pizza & pasta
- Acetaia del Balsamico Trentino – Restaurant mit Seepanorama
- Osteria Le Servite – Typical Restaurant
- Alla Grotta – Pasta & Meat
To buy typical products we suggest you to visit the Agraria di Riva where you will find the famous Garda Extra Vergine Olive Oil, Carne Salada, various cheeses, typical wines such as Teroldego, Marzemino and the most famous grappa.
Do you have any question?
We are at your disposal for any questions and clarifications or to assist you in booking your holiday in Trentino! Contact us now and find out more about our structure, our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Events at the Lake Garda
At 1500m from the Camping Zoo there is the historic center of Arco and a few kilometers (5km) are Riva del Garda and Torbole. Each historical center has its beauties to be discovered and admired, reflecting a land with an animated and significant cultural past. A few kilometers from the campsite you can also visit the village of Canale di Tenno, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Italy.
The Salvaterra Family has selected a series of events for 2019 that will fill your holiday in Arco.
- XX Edizione Flicorno d’Oro 12-14/04/2019
- Pasqua Musicale Arcense 12/04 – 05/05/2019
- Chocomusic Riva del Garda 19-22/04/2019
- Arco Zen 17-19/05/2019
- Tombola dei Prodotti Tipici del Trentino 25-26/05/2019
- Premio Segantini 26/05/2019
- 26°Concorso Int. per Giovani Cantanti Lirici R.Zandonai 28/05- 1/06/2019
- Arco Street Food Festival 14-16/06/2019
- Festa della Musica 21/06/2019
- Mandrea Music Festival 11-14/07/2019
- Drodesera 19-27/08/2019
- Music Riva Festival 20/07-03/08/2019
- Fiera di S.Anna 26/07/2019
- DegustaNago e Torbole: Zena en Castel 27/07/2019
- DegustaNago e Torbole 03/08/2019
- Rustico Medioevo 10-18/08/2018
- Arco in Vintage 16-18/08/2019
- Notte di Fiaba 29/08-01/09/2019
- Spettacolo Pirotecnico 31/08/2019
When night drops, there are numerous areas on the shores of the lake with restaurants and pubs.